Monday, June 19, 2006

Two Faces Have I


Does everyone have a false face they present to the world? And do they all know it's false or do some people actually believe this crap?

I don't trust a lot of people. It would be more accurate to say there are some people I distrust less than others. So how would I react if one of the trusted (least distrusted) few betrayed me?

It wouldn't all be forgiven and done within 24 hours.

Do some people have such a need to present themselves as forgiving to the world that they will excuse anything? Or is that how they need to see themselves? Or are they so terrified of being alone that they will excuse any betrayal to keep a person in their life?

That one I can understand. But I'd at least make them suffer for awhile before I forgave them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home