Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Stupid Things....


I actually heard today....



"You should give me bail. Just because I killed two people and shot a one year old baby is no reason to believe I'm a danger to anyone."

"We're going to put up the Ten Commandments because we're not going to keep backing down from these people."....these people being the Constitution and the Supreme Court of the United States

"I can't believe a double murder happened in my neighborhood." after the third double murder of the year.

"Even if we revoke your employment contract, you still have to come to work."

"It's okay to assault and possibly kill a person who says things that upset people."

"Just because I'm insulting you by comparing you to someone that doesn't mean it's an insult to the person I compared you to."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home