Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Welcome to the 21st Century



Maybe BellSouth is too busy merging, reforming, and advertising services that are not available in most of the areas where they’re being advertised, but it would be nice if they could find the time to establish an automatic payment system. You know, one of those things that actually works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

I opened my BellSouth bill last night and realized I had let things go too long. I lost track of time. I have become dependent on them calling me each month when I would happily pay my phone bill, grateful for the reminder that it was that time again. Guess I missed the call this month because I realized last night that I now owed two months for the phone and needed to pay it right away.

Only it was after 7 PM and the offices were closed.

So, first thing this morning I knew I had to call and make a payment cause BellSouth does not play. Unfortunately it’s now 5 AM, I have no phone, and the office doesn’t open till 8. Evidently the only thing they manage to do in the middle of the night is turn phones off, not accept payments to keep them on.

It’s time to rethink that cable internet/phone service option.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home