Friday, August 18, 2006

"My Wife's Money"




According to Fametastic:
Kevin Federline has dismissed rumours that he’s got a limitless credit card in Britney’s name and that she gives him a monthly allowance, saying he doesn’t take any money from her.

He told GQ magazine: “I don’t get any money from my wife.”

“I’m almost broke. As a man, as a male figure and a father, I wouldn’t be happy sitting back and living off my wife’s fortune.”

“I have to provide for my family. People gotta understand that I’m working, too, she’s not the only one that’s got things to do.”

Kevin’s first album is due out in the autumn and he is set to perform at the Teen Choice Awards next week.

Because it's your money when you make it by selling your babies' pictures, stories about your wife to the tabloids, private items on EBay, and you get paid to attend parties because you're a national joke and the national joke that married your sorry ass might drop in (which is probably guarenteed in your rental agreement)

You know, it's appropriate that you're spending your money on hookers (allegedly!). Like seeking like and all that

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home