Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Testing 1...2...3...

This week everything is a test.

First, actual tests. Two of them. In one day. Then assignments that are mind-boggling.

Then the men test. One free day, two possible guys, or skip it altogether. Someone new or a known (and kinky) person who doesn't do that much for me but has seen me naked before? I was very attracted to Alex but then he went out of town for a couple of weeks and now I'm wondering if it's worth the bother. The other option is spoiled, self-centered, not someone I'd ever be attracted to emotionally but a 'break glass in case of emergency' kind of thing and sometimes you have to recharge the fire extinguisher if you want it to work when you need it to.

Then the money test, spend it, save it, pay things on time, or, as usual, just ignore it all as long as possible?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home