Thursday, November 17, 2005

First Wives Club

Women left for younger women are given a couple of real, live, cheating men who will answer their questions as honestly as they're capable of. Do they ask? Do they listen? They respond with...

"I don't care...."

"Aren't you ashamed of yourself?"

"You are full of shit."

"You're disgusting."

"Your life is worthless and immoral."

"There's nothing you can tell me about you that I don't already know."

Not saying the guys were winners, brilliant, or paragons of virtue but they were there. It was an opportunity to ask 'Why do you do the things you do?' Instead, the women attacked, asked no questions, at least none not of the 'Do you know how awful you are?' variety which really don't require an answer, dismissed the men and then finished off with a rousing session of physical activity accompanied by cries of 'It's not my fault!"

I'm sure they all learned a lot from the experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home