Saturday, October 28, 2006

Insert Picture of Woman Screaming

I'd show a really great picture of a woman screaming but the one remaining working computer won't let me move pictures around so I can put them on this darn thing.

I've lost my laptop that I usually work on because, even though it was in plain sight on the coffee table, Brick left a Big Gulp sized glass of water out untended even though he knew the laptop was there and he knew the puppy and kitten use the coffee table as a playing field. Not only did all the water get spilled but no one knows when it happened. All I know is I came home from school and found it sitting in a pool. Amazingly, it died.
I lost my Economics paper, I lost the ability to use the computer in the privacy of my own room, I lost the ability to write in private.

Which is why I was positively giddy when I was told that Brick would be working and Zach was going out Saturday night.

Perfect!! I had to rewrite the paper (and I can't write when people come in and interupt me every few minutes), and I had tests and assignments in two other classes that had to be done by Monday. I arranged my whole schedule around the belief that I would be alone from 3:30 Saturday afternoon till midnight.

It's 6:30 and I'm not alone.

After doing everything but begging Zack to get out for the last three hours I've been put in the position of being a total bitch if I expect him to keep the commitment he made to me days ago. The committment I relied on.

What was I thinking?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home