Sunday, April 10, 2005

Drama, Drama, Drama

There are reasons to avoid Drama Queens. The ones I know are not happy unless they drag everyone else into the chaos with them. You work hard to keep your own life orderly, controlled, and rational and you end up losing sleep and developing nervous tics over someone else's garbage.

No matter how hard you try to fix things for them it's not going to work. They don't want the problems to be fixed. They thrive on the craziness. And when you can't magically make everything all better, with absolutely no cooperation from them, it becomes 'Your fault'. They didn't create the mess. They didn't screw up their lives. You did.

I have no patience for this. I am not a person who deals with emotional blackmail and statements that imply 'Do what I want or you're not my friend anymore' well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home