Friday, August 05, 2005

IKEA!!!

I made my first trip to IKEA.

That place is so much fun. I told Brick he may want to go and check it out since eventually everything in the house will probably come from there. They have EVERYthing.

One of the coolest parts is that they have displays of complete 'homes' of, for instance, 237 sq ft. They show how you can fit living, sleeping, kitchen, and bath in that small amount of room and it still be nice.

The store has everything from food to housewares to furniture to construction stuff. Merv said that Europeans look at it the same way we do a KMart or WalMart. I was pretty impressed with the first WalMart I saw too (clothes, housewares, and toothpaste at one stop!).

Anyway, I'm now munching on Swedish Toffee while gazing at flowers in my new vase, next to the Lazy Susan that has all my counter stuff organized.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home