Thursday, October 20, 2005

Tomorrow is another day

Since going to the doctor went so well today I'm doing it again tomorrow. Different doctor.

I'm going to try a female OB/GYN this time. Same practice as Dr. Scalpel but it's the only one in town and it does have it's own equipment instead of having to go to the hospital for outpatient testing.

If it is my last ovary and not a kidney stone I'll admit I'm an idiot and stubborn (I always cop to stubborn but admitting being an idiot is tough). At this point I just want to be right and I'm willing to spend $30 to find out but not $100 (what it would cost to get outpatient testing).

What's really chaps my shorts is that I'll spend 2 office visit co-pays in two days and since they went up 150% I'm not happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home