Sunday, May 08, 2005

600 Miles is a Long Drive Inside a Car

So, a couple hundred miles is still a tough concept for me at the best of times much less a couple of months after surgery when I'm having the worst panic I've had in years. But I'm actually crazy enough to consider trying to sneak out, drive 600 miles by myself, attempt to fool not only Brick, who doesn't look too closely, but Big Mama, and my own child to try to hook up and have hot monkey sex with Merv when my body looks the worst that it ever has and hasn't even been cleared for any sex much less mindblowing monkey sex.

But I want to see him so bad. And when am I going to be this close again? I want to see that town at this point. I always have but now it's gotten to be an obsession. Even if I can't see Merv, I want to see that place.

But if I did go alone and there I was, available to him, and he still didn't come through, how would we ever recover? If I drove 1500 miles to be with him and he couldn't take the time to see me.....it would be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home