Thursday, April 14, 2005

I Swear I Recognize Your Breath

It's hard when, your stuck upon the shelf
I changed by not changing at all, small town predicts my fate
Perhaps that's what no one wants to see
I just want to scream...hello...
My god its been so long, never dreamed you'd return
But now here you are, and here I am
So here we are. Okay, maybe I should be a much stronger person. Maybe, oh hell, probably, I should be ruthless and harsh and refuse to even acknowledge your existence. But I missed you. You are the person who makes me smile. And I may be ready to skewer you before the next seven days pass, but for right now I feel happy, and relaxed, and at peace with whatever this is.
So I'll keep a good thought. I'll hope this time you'll let me in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home