Thursday, June 09, 2005

Meeting Someone New

Wanted: A not unattractive man, 43 to whatever, looks not nearly as important as intelligence and humor, who can understand complicated situations, lives not too far away, has few sexual boundaries and a strong appetite.
So how does a woman my age find one of those? Do I start walking up to every man I find promising, stick out my hand, and say 'Hi, I'm Maggie. Would you like a sexual liason that might lead to a long-term relationship? BTW, I give really good head.'
That would get an interesting reaction.
Then I talk to an older woman friend who is asking "How do I find a man in his mid 70s or older? I'm lonely! I want someone to care about that cares about me." Obviously, this ain't going to be getting any easier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home