Thursday, June 30, 2005

Kibbles and Bits

So Bo Bice is no longer a 'free man'. Ok, so I guess he never was really but now he's officially off the market. Sigh! Wonder if we'll see wedding pics? Wonder if his hair was nice and fluffy?
And Ben Affleck actually married a Fiancee. Wonder which 'couples' of the moment will make it to the altar (Justice of the Peace)? TomKat? Paris2? Nicole Richie and whoever she's engaged to? Before Nicole Richie gets married someone needs to strap her down and feed her. They can strap her friend Lindsay down right next to her.
It's hot. It's darn hot. And it's muggy too. And I don't want to spend $2,500 on a new air conditioner. I'd rather buy some fans and move.
Finally saw Dancing with the Stars last night. Now I remember why I had a crush on John OHurley.
It's nice to have movie channels again. I think the Netflix instead of premium channels experiment was a failure for us. I'd rather have a bunch of not so great movies available 24/7 than 3-5 great movies available each week. Now if I can just figure out how to program the Dish remote and work the DVR.
Zelda is single again and accepting applications for the one whose heart she'll stomp on next.
Zach worked security at a Judas Priest/Queensryche concert the other night. Since he doesn't like that kind of music he wasn't nearly as thrilled as a lot of guys would have been. I'm not exactly sure what kind of music it is.
I'm desperately trying to get Brick out of town before he shoots some unfortunate coworker He needs a day off but he just keeps scheduling extra jobs when he's not having court, meetings, and schools scheduled for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home