Friday, August 19, 2005

I'd Date that Guy

One of the most disheartening things that's been happening to me lately is I'll catch a glimpse of a guy in a paper or on the TV and think 'I'd date that guy' and give him a second look and then I discover he's an accused serial killer or something.

Since my taste runs towards the ordinary (not into things like prison tattoos) I guess it shows you never know about the guy next door. The neighbor. They're always quiet, keep to themselves....maybe that should be considered a clue?

I console myself with the realization that a felony record is a definite deal-breaker. Once I find out about the convictions and all the attraction is over. Not going to be writing anyone in prison letters. But how do you trust anyone when evil looks so normal?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home