Monday, July 11, 2005

Calendar Girl

Flipping through the calendar, marking dates to the end of the year, I run across the notation "It will not change. DO NOT spend XMas with him"

I had forgotten about that.

That was put in there when it was a new calendar after Brick's annual Christmas meltdown to make sure I didn't get lulled back in. It's July, and I was lulled.

So, do I follow my own advice and get a room over the holidays or do I wait, watch, and see if he fulfills my prophesy?

It's the good days and the wanting it to stay that way that keep me stuck in bad relationships. I often wish it were unremittingly awful. Then it would be easy.

1 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Blogger ... said...

hi, just landed here and i'm intrigued.

hope you don't mind if i stop in now and again

 

Post a Comment

<< Home