Monday, March 13, 2006

This Week

My case brief is as good as it's going to get unless I can figure out the page numbering/index features of OpenOffice.

I have mapped out the strategy, opening, closing, and direct and cross questions for the mock trial. I still need to draw up the contract and study for two finals and I have another major writing project to follow the case brief.

I feel a little more confident that I won't completely lose it at the mock trial. It helps that I already testified at the other one and didn't throw up (though I did almost break my fingers I was twisting them so tightly)

Brick is being an ass. Zelda caught a bouquet at a wedding. Zach is worrying me half to death. Merv is MIA. The dog is whining. The cat is complaining. The more I learn about the goals of the health program the more I realize I'll never attain them.

I want to clean my house, go on a road trip, have mindless endless meaningless sex for a couple of days, and not think about anything more serious than trashy novels and the possibility of polishing my toenails for a week. I want a bowl of Poblano Corn Chowder and a Anaheim Relleno from El Azteca.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home